Gallery

Thursday, February 10, 2011

INDIE HEART LIPS

Hello  two posts in one day.  Here is card I made to enter int the Flaunt it Fridays Challengehttp://flauntitfridays.blogspot.com
MATERIALS
DCWV-Street Lace black and white circle card stock,
Paper Pizzaz Dusty Rose pearl
Colorbok-black textured paper
pink gems-$1.00 bin Michaels
3M dimensional 
DIRECTIONS
make card from 4.5"X12" piece of black and white cardstock
Cut lips and heart from  Cricut Indie cartridge at 2in.  I used glitter paper for top layer and pearl paper for bottom.  I popped out the bottom lip and the heart with dimensional tape.  I used ATG gun to adhere the rest of the embellishments.   Cut S W A K from Jubilee cartridge at 1.5" I put a pink gems between the letters

3 comments:

  1. I really love how you did the lips! Pop dotting the bottom lip is so effective, great pout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did! Those lips look fabulous, and I love the sentiment. Thanks for palying with us over at FIF this week, hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (FIF DT)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty I like the heart and the lip combo! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

    ReplyDelete