Gallery

Friday, April 15, 2011

Care Packages For College

Finally the care packages are packed and ready to go.  One to Cal State Fullerton and one to Arizona State.  I will truly miss them this Easter.  But it doesn't make sense to fly them home for 2 days when they will be home for summer in the beginning of May.  I made bag toppers using Storybook and Hello Kitty cartridge and Cuttle bug with Once upon a Princess folder.  I also used a digi stamp from Designed @ Delight.  All paper is Colorbok and Ribbon is from Michaels $1 bin. Gems are Recollections.  I am going to do a more detailed post on the bunny bag

2 comments:

  1. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs** Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. Cute Easter goodies... *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure they will be super excited to receive these!!

    I am a new follower. Momo sent me! I would love for you to drop by my blog and become a follower.

    Jenn
    http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete