Gallery

Monday, April 4, 2011

Chocolate Again

Todays card I made  for a  cricutless challenge.  However I didn't scroll all the way down and found out you were supposed to follow a sketch.  So I decided after hopping on the friendship blog that I would send this card to a blogger who inspired me to start a blog.  I started to view craft tutorials on u-tube.  I had no idea how much information was out there.  One of the first crafters I followed was Mary at Cardztv.  I decided to add a cricut cut out inside, since I wasn't entering the contest.
outside

inside
MATERIALS
Paper:-polka dot-DCWV-Nana's Kids mat stack; card base and beehive-Colorbok
Tags-K&Company
Embellishments:bees-Recollections.  Gems-Michaels $1 bin
Borders:white-Bazzill"Just the Edge"; blue polka dot -Me & My Big Ideas;skinny yellow-Mrs Grossmans
Cricut-Sentimentals
stamp-Dots; inkpad-Vivid
Adhesive ATG, Aileenes Clear Tack Glue
LINDT CHOCOLATE BIMBLE BEE

Directions
Make card 5X6.5"  Using punch or craft knife cut out 2.5" square one inch from top 1.5" from each side.  Using ATG gun adhere polka dot paper to inside of card.  Apply borders as shown.
With paint brush apply small line of glue to white border adhere around cut out.  In same manner apply bottom border.  Stamp sentiment on tag adhere to card.  Embellish with gems and bee stickers.
Cut beehive at 1.5"  glue layers together with glue and paintbrush  adhere to card.
Close card Stick chocolate bee in window.


1 comment: