Gallery

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chocolate For The Third and Final Time(Maybe)

Ok another chocolate card.  This one uses a Lindt Chocolate Ladybug.  I made this one for Mojo Monday mojomonday.blogspot.com sketch challenge.  This is the first challenge I have entered where you follow a sketch.  It came together easily once i decided what chocolate to use.  Then I just had to find coordinating papers.  I debated on whether to use red and black like the candy and some embellishments I had or to use some pink and green ladybug paper from Nana's Kid Stack(DCWV)  I ended up using all of it.
MATERIALS
Papers:Card base-green Colorbok;Ladybug, striped and polka dot-DCWV Nana's Kids Mat Stack, pink glitter DCWV
Border-K&Company border pad
Embellishments:K&Comapany Paper flower;Recollections-Ladybugs
ribbon-Target $1
Cricut with Storybook cartridge
Stamp-Simply Stamped: Inkpad-Vivid
Adhesives-ATG
DIRECTIONS
Make a 7X5" card out of green cardstock.
Stripped cardstock 6.5X4.5, Ladybug cardstock 4X 4.5"
Adhere ladybug cardstock to striped one then add ribbon using ATG tape. Adhere border to bottom of piece.  Adhere to card front.
Using cricut with Storybook cartridge cut pink scalloped circle at 2.25"and green at 2". Adhere together then to card as shown.  Embellish with flower and lady bugs.  Stamp sentiment on leftover piece of border.  adhere as shown.
Add Chocolate to center of scalloped circle.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh love ladybugs....such a cute card! tfs :)

    I'm following you via MOMO's blog. Please stop by my site when you get a chance!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    If you scroll down my blog, you'll find a surf blog thread that I started Friday...
    you only need to enter your page site and it will allow people to visit your site and follow you, as well as give you new pages to look at.

    Hope you join :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and the lady bugs. Great Colors. Momo sent me and I am now a follower. Please stop by when you get a chance.

    Tami
    http:\\scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ladybugs and card. You have a terrific blog, you are following my blog through MOMO, I'm following yours!

    I have awarded you the versatile blogger award and please stop by my blog to get it :)

    Donya http://okscrappinmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ladybugs.. bright and cheerful. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now your fellower, glad you find me, thank you Momo!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete