Gallery

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

EMBOSSED BIRTHDAY CARD_MONEY HOLDER

My son's friend had a party last week.  Upon talking to his mom I decided to give him some spending money for an upcoming vacation.  Robert, my son, always teases me about how girly my cards are.  So I made a soccer card, using our towns team colors.  I love the frame function  on "Sports mania".  I am entering this into "Birthday Sundaes"birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com  The challenge is to use embossing on a birthday card.  I used Cuttlebug with the "Birthday" folder.  All of the paper I used is Recollections 8.5X11.  The Soccer ball ribbon is from Walmart.  I'm not quite sure where I got the felt balls.  I used a metallic green paper clip with a pop dot (Recollections)on each side, then stuck the balls together over the dots.

backside, and inside slider

1 comment:

  1. Love the soccer card and it is great masculine looking card! The colors look great too! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete