Gallery

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

THANKS KAREN FROM LITTLE SCRAP PIECES

YEAH  I won some blog candy from Karen at Little Scrap Pieces.  She has a cool blog, where she creates fun cards using a lot of crinkle ribbon.  And guess what I won?  Lots of crinkle ribbon.  I can;t wait to use it.  She made me a darling little card.
Can you see all of the fun stuff Karen sent me?  To start with a "Party" chipboard album which I am saving for the holidays.  Some fun retro stickers, K&Company stickers that match one of my favorite paper pads.  Also, some fun heart stamps from Studio G, I nedded some of those for an engagement card.  And some Sandy Lion beach themed stickers with a sun stamp from Inkadoo.  Thank you Karen
Be sure to check out Karens blog  http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
As soon as I get my 2 girls settled in college I will be announcing my 200 follower blog candy.  So Keep Tuned

1 comment:

  1. Katie,
    you just made my night! Didn't realize when I started my blog that I would make so many talent and wonderful friends who share my passion, like you :)
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete