Gallery

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

OWL CARD FOR CARDZ TV

I have been wanting to use this cut for "Give a Hoot" for a while.  I cut the base from "Birthday Bash"  Then I cut it again and inserted a square in the middle, using my gypsy, to make the frame
FORMULA
Papers:Grey-DCWV;Star and moon-K&Company;Striped-Cloud Nine;Solids-Colorbok
Cricut:Boat-"Give A Hoot"3.24";card base-"Birthday Bash"5.28: square "Plantain Schoolbook"3.86"
                     Witch-"Celebrate with Flourish"1.5 (I cut the base to make crescent moon)
Stamps:owl-Peachy Keen-"Critter Faces" Vivid ink (I drew cat face with sharpie)
Gems and stickers-from my stash
Adhesives-ATG and 3M dimensional tape
CHALLENGE:  Cardz TV- owl  http://cardztv.blogspot.com/2011/09/cardz-tv-cricut-cardz-challenge-92.html

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love the shape of it, very nicely done! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny. Love the dimension and the colors.
    Great Job!!! TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is that owl and kitty. So cute, the colors are great. Happy to be a new follower to.

    ReplyDelete