Gallery

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pictures of Blog Candy That I won and my trip to Truckee

Just a short post sharing some new photos I took.  First off I received the blog candy that I won from a My Creative Time New Stamp Release Blog Hop.  Emma has a great line of stamps and she is releasing some new ones tomorrow check it out.HERE        My prize was $100.0 gift Certificate to Custom Crops.  I got some really cool stuff. My Creative Time stamps, PKS stamps, Cuttle bug folders, Core'dinations paper, Echo Park paper and Spellbinders rhinestone frames.Check out Custom Crops HERE
I spent the weekend at my cabin in Truckee.  I didn't take my cricut but I took some stamps and pencils.  I don't ski so I stayed home with my poodle and colored.

My son, Robert with Polly the poodle

Polly resting after sliding on the ice with Robert

Robert is on top of the world because he got to choose where we had dinner
Robert eating steak at 5 Mile House by Nevada City

5 comments:

  1. WoW Girl! Such great candies! Thanks for sharing such cute pics too!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got lots of neat goodies. Enjoy those family trips!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking winnings. You are going to have so much fun playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun trip to Truckee!! Thanks for hopping along today and helping Carri celebrate her birthday!! Stacy H-W

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome goodies...can't wait to see all your projects coming up. What a wonderful trip-looks like it is just beautiful there...thanks for sharing your pics!

    Have a great wknd:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete