Gallery

Friday, March 9, 2012

BIRTHDAY BIRD CARD

I made a quick little bird card for my boss's birthday.  I am not sure which cartridge I used to make the frame of the circle.  I got it from a card I had saved on my Gypsy.  The bird is cut from Give a Hoot.  I cut the underbase in blue foil paper and in brown.  I wanted little brown legs.  (I cut the legs off of the blue one)  I am entering this into a "For The Birds" challenge at My Craft Spot click Here to join in the fun.
FORMULA
Papers:Heidi Grace amd K&Company
Cricut:Give A Hoot
Die and sentiment:My Creative Teeny Tags
Ribbon and flower from my stash
Brad:K&Company
Adhesives:Zip Dry and Hot glue

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Katie! Love your colors and embellies. Just saw your comment. WOW! Small world. You going to the Scrapbook Expo next week? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! The design is so pretty and I love the sweet bird!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! The bird image is beautiful and you've done such a wonderful job framing it on your card.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete