Gallery

Sunday, March 4, 2012

CRICUTLESS MONEY HOLDER


backside and inside
My Creative Time is having a Cricutless Challenge. Check out the challenge and Emma's great stamps and dies CLICK HERE  I decided to make a money holder for my nephew who is turning 18.  So no bows or bling on this one.  I found this great cake sticker in my neglected sticker box.  For dimensions and directions on making this folder CLICK HERE
INGREDIENTS
Paper:Recollections; patterned-K&Company
Sticker:K Marcell
Die:My Creative Time
Sentiment:My Creative Time-WOW Too Many Candles
ink:Vivid
Paperclip-Target
Adhesive-ATG
Ribbon:my messy scrap drawer
 Here is another one I made using my Cricut with a Child's Year. The clip and patterned papers are K&Company. Ribbon and gems from my stash  Everything else is the same as above

6 comments:

  1. So colorful! Love the cute cake and candles!! Thank you for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so awesome!! I love the design!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are very cute.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both projects are awesome!! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete