Gallery

Saturday, March 17, 2012

GOODIES FROM SCRAPBOOK EXPO

Boy did I have a fun filled day yesterday, at the Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton, Ca.  I had a great opportunity to meet a blog-buddy  Diana.  Even though it was a rainy day and very crowded, we had a great time checking out all of the booths.  I got these cute puppy stamps from Denami Designs.  I also got Konnichiwa paper from Basic Grey.
FORMULA
Papers:Basic Grey,Konnichiwa; Heidi Grace
Stamps:Denami; sentiment-Scrappy Moms
Ink:Vivid
Dies:My Creative Time
Twine:Martha Stewart
Adhesives:ATG, Zip Dry

8 comments:

  1. OMG...I love this card! Great colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love the puppy stamps!! And the paper is awesome!! The scrapbook expo sounds so fun!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That banner is totally nuts... love it....
    Great images too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out so super cute. I'm glad you picked up that paper. It is really nice. Those stamps are so adorable. I'm thinking I should have grabbed a pack of that to. That poodle is one cute pup, hut they all are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is utterly adorable! You did a great job using our Playful Puppy stamp set! We are so glad that you were able to see us in Pleasanton- we had a great time there!

    This card is so cute, I just had to share it on the DeNami FB page. Thanks so much for posting your inspiring creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Gotta just love DeNami stamps :)

    ReplyDelete