Gallery

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shaped Anniversary Card

I made this shaped anniversary card for my parents.  I used "Something to Celebrate"  card function.  I photographed the card lying flat.  When I stand it up it leans to one side.  I have to play around with the bottom. FCCB is having a wedding or anniversary card challenge CLICK HERE for information and to see awesome projects by the DT.
FORMULA
Papers:White glitter base-Core'dinations; silver (beak and feet) Paper Source; all other DCWV  (That's a lot of glitter paper)
Gems:Recollections
Flower sticker:K&Company
Adhesive:ATG

5 comments:

  1. What a darling card, those love birds are too adorable.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet shaped card...love it! Glad you joined us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card and cut. Will have to check this out. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete