Gallery

Monday, July 30, 2012

WEDDING CARD

Here is a card I made for a bridal shower.  I got some chipboard cutouts by K&Company on clearance at JoAnnes.  I inked the bird with pink and lavender chalk ink.  Then sprayed it with a glimmer mist.  Diana at DL Art is having a wedding card challenge. CLICK HERE to join in the fun

FORMULA
 Papers:DCWV
Sticker:K&Company
Spellbinders:Labels Eight; Carnation Creations
Ink and gems:Studio G
Tsukineko Sheer shimmer Spritz
Stamp:My Creative Time More Gift Card Sentiments



6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the bird and pretty colors :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the shimmer:)
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and delicate I just love the bird in flight the colors are so subtle.
    Ps. next time your in town just call me I'm only 5-10 minutes away from Capitola- we can get a cup of something
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card--the colors & little sparkle look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete