Gallery

Monday, September 17, 2012

RELAX

This weekend I purchased pack Your Bags.  I was thrilled to find out that FCCB has a Summer Challenge CLICK HERE for more details.  Pause , Dream and Enjoy has a "Red and Yellow"(I promise the paper is red, it photographed kinda pink) Challenge. CLICK HERE to enter the fun.  and Paper Playtime has Punch with a sentiment Challenge. get your punches out and CLICK HERE to find out more.  I am going to give this to a friend who is a little stressed about a promotion she got.

FORMULA
Papers:Solid-premade card joAnnes;Yellow glitter-Core'dinations;patterned-American Crafts
Cricut:Pack Your Bags
Ribbon:target
Gems:from my stash
Punches:border-Martha Stewart; Tag-EK Success; corner punch-Creative Memories
Adhesive:Zip Dry and ATG

11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love this cutie pie card!!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, love the lounge chair. I would love to kick back on the patio with something cold to drink....
    Enjoy your day and your new week ahead....

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so sweet of your she will love it! Your card is wonderful great image pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KatieO, GREAT card. She does looked relaxed, doesn't she? Your papers are perfect. Thanks for playing with both of my challenge blogs, Paper Playtime and Pause Dream Enjoy. Smiles & Hugs! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome "end of summer" card...so glad you joined us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and relaxing card!! I love that cut from Pack Your Bags!! The card makes me both happy and sad...sad because summer is almost over :( Your friend will love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card!! Love that cut. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, makes me feel relaxed just looking at it!

    Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges:)

    Elaine
    PDEC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! Wish I were her right now! lol!! Thanks so much for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete