Gallery

Sunday, August 11, 2013

FLIPPING FOR CANDY

Today I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Santa Clara.  I purchased a lot of fun stuff.  One of my favorite booths was the "Stamps of Life".  I got this cute candy stamp set and matching dies.  I also bought some Sizzix Framelets.  I made this flip card using a tutorial from Darlene Design http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3rMNLUxS3c.  I am linking up to DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY AUGUST LINKY PARTY
closed

open
FORMULA
Papers: base-K&Company, solids DCWV; Pattern-Fancypants Design
Candy stamps and dies:Stamps of Life
Center die-Sizzix
Ink:Colorbox
Skittles by Carri DOUBLE CLICK CONNECTIONS


1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I love the colors and the flip design!! The candies are so cute!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete