Gallery

Monday, September 16, 2013

HOPE YOU ARE BACK IN HEELS SOON

My daughter had bunion surgery today.  She is only 21 and has terrible problems with her feet.  She lives in Southern Claif we are in Northern.  I sent her a big care package along with this card.  I am linking up to LITTLE SCRAP PIECES  Anything Goes Fun Friday Linky Party and to DL. Art Thankful Thursday September Linky Party

FORMULA
Paper-I'not sure who the shoe paper is by, rest DCWV
Cricut-Dr CHeck-up
PKS face
shoes inside-MCT
Prisma Color pencils

4 comments:

  1. OMG, what a fun and cute card. Love the papers and the cuts are adorable.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun fun card. Cute tag for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie I am so sure you care package and this adorable card brought a smile to her face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny I'm sure it cheered her up
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete