Gallery

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

BOO-

WOW where does time go.  I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted.  Last week FCCB had a purple and black challenge.  I didn't finish my banner in time.  I am so happy that this weeks challenge is a  Home Decor Project- fall or Halloween. I cut the banner pieces and letters with Birthday Bash.'  The rossettes are from MCT.  The ghosts are left from last year (I think they are Paperdoll Dress-up) The cat is Happy Hauntings.




CHALLENGES
FCCB-Home Decor-fall or Halloween
DL. Art-Thankful Thursday October Linky Party

10 comments:

  1. This came out super Katie, I love the colors and the design the pennant is so cool Thank you for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE.
    HUGS, DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an awesome banner...love all the sparkly's~ the images looks fantastic on the purples and blacks..... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I love the images you used and the colors!! What a fun banner!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME banner!!! Love the glitter and the images you used are perfect!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great banner! I really like the purple and black and the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your banner! I love all the different cuts you used, and the paper is perfect! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AWESOME Katie! I love the cuts and the sparkly papers are perfect for your project! So fun and so cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome banner, love it. Thanks for linking your project to our challenge this week at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic banner. Love the colors and the image you used are perfect.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete