Gallery

Sunday, October 13, 2013

GIVE THANKS

I made a Thanksgiving Banner for my fireplace, using Create a Critter for the leaves, Celebrate with Flourish for the turkey and pumpkin and Plantin Schoolbook for the letters. The banner piece and the center label is Spellbinders.  The plain papers are DCWV the patterned is Cloud Nine.  I used Divine Swirls to emboss the leaves.  The ribbon is Offray.
I am entering this into BBTB2 Leaves are Falling Challenge.  I am also linking up to DL.Art Thankful Thursday October Linky Party.  And to LITTLE SCRAP PIECES Fun Friday Linky Party.



5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous banner, Katie!! I love the design!! It looks amazing hanging over your fireplace!! Super-duper fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous banner Katie!! Love it! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Fall Leaf' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome banner Katie! It must have taken some time but wow, love the results...so BEAUTIFUL!! TFS!
    Happy Monday my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful fall decoration! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous; know it must have taken some time, but it was a labor of love. Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete