Gallery

Friday, November 22, 2013

BIRTHDAY BOY

My dad turned 84 today.  He still runs everyday and has many creative hobbies.  I planned on making this last night, but I slipped in the bathroom, leaving me with sore arm.  So I had to rush and make it in 20 minutes.  I love the sketch challenge at MY CRAFT SPOT  I used the DCWV Birthday pad.  The die for the tag is My Creative Time.  There is a note on the tag to go to lunch at his favorite restuarant.  I am also entering this into DL. Art Thankful Thursday November Linky Party






4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your Dad!! What a fun card!! I love the balloons and cupcakes!! You did a fabulous job!! I hope your are feels much better soon. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome birthday card Katie! Happy Birthday to your Dad! Hope he has a wonderful day celebrating!
    Sorry to hear about your arm....take care! Hope it heals fast!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, thanks SO much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! Happy birthday to your dad too! I hope he had a fabulous day. And I hope you're feeling much better now. Poor you!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete