Gallery

Sunday, November 17, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VIEW

Good Morning.  I took a little break from making holiday cards to make a birthday card fro my BFF.  I was originally make this for a button challenge.  Then I realized I didn't have a cricut cut on it.
The stamps are Stamps of Life "TV2Stamp"  I am linking up to DL. Art-Thankful Thursday November Linky Party
FORMULA
Papers-Solid papers-DCWV;TV  and striped paper -My Minds eye
Stamps-Stamps of life
Dies-Spellbinders; hat My Creagtive time
Buttons and ribbon from miscelaneous bin
ink:Vivid

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card!! I love the tv and tv-themed paper!! The quote is awesome!! Your friend will love this!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Katie. I love the TV and the sentiment is perfect with the DP.
    hugs DIANA L.
    Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete