Gallery

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

50 Shades of Holiday Cards

Finally my holiday cards are finished.  Each one is different.  I didn't want to buy any new paper.  (well one pad)  It seems like I should be able to craft for a year without buying anything.  I started off with a Sizzix Framelets Flip-it die.  It comes with 11 pieces.  Everything you need to complete a card.  The embellishments are from Joys of the Season and Jolly Holidays. I love the Fantabulous cricut Challenges and look forward to them every week.  Last week my card made top 5.  So excited.  This weeks challenge is to make a Holiday card.  CLICK HERE to join in the fun.  I am also linking up to DL. Art Thankful Thursday December Linky Party

Joys of the Season

Jolly Holidays

Joys of the Season



opened up



FORMULA
Papers:DCWV,K&company,MME,
Die:Sizzix. Sentiment die-Spellbinders
Cricut:Joys of the Season and Jolly Holidays
Sentiment:My creative Time

6 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous!! I love the papers you used!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to put the photo in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lever card - I'm looking forward to seeing all of them.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes December Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Katie!! I wish I was done with my Christmas card! Congrats on your win at FCCB!! Wahoo!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that was a brilliant and pretty holiday card design. I love it. I think with some christmas and new year messages on them, that can be a great gift for family.

    Cheers and hugs xxxx
    Anne Walker @
    http://messages.365greetings.com/holiday/new-year/new-year-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete