Gallery

Monday, July 14, 2014

MORE BABY CARDS

A while ago I started working on some decorations for a shower I thought I was giving my niece.  However, she informed me that someone else was going to do it.  So I decided to make the decorations into cards.  The pearl papers are Core'dinations, patterned papers are Embellish.  I used Baby Steps for the images.  The clouds are embossed with Divine Swirls folder. The ribbon is from Little Scrap Pieces.  I used a My creative Time die for the sentiment banner, the sentiment is Stamps of Life.
boy version
inside


girl version

inside
I am linking up to DL.Art-Thankful Thursday July Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. Cutie patootie way to adorable
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet and adorable!! The embossing on the clouds is fabulous!! Love these!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete