Gallery

Thursday, February 5, 2015

BANANAS 4 U

Here it is 11 am and I am still in bed, fighting a cold.  I used Sizzix Framelits, Circle Flip-It die for the card base.  The paper for the base card is a double sided one from DCWV.  The other solids are Papers Studio Adhesives.  The patterened paper is Doodlebug "Lovebirds"  I used Create a Critter 2 to cut the vines, monkey and center sentiment.  "Happy Valentines" and the sentiment banner are from My Creative Time. Carri from Double Click Connections makes the wonderful skittles in the corner.  She is haveing a "Use a Heart" Challenge CLICK HERE to join in the fun.  FCCB is having a Valentine Challenge.  Diana from DL.Art is having a Thankful Thursday Valentine Challenge.


7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the sweet monkey!! The flip design is fabulous!! Pretty papers, too!! I hope you feel better soon my friend.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Katie, that pattern paper really pops! Feel better sweetie! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Katie, this is so fun! Love the papers and adorable shape! The monkey is so darn cute!
    Happy Monday!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is soooo cute!!! just love this! Thank You for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! Guest Designer Rhonda-BumbleBee Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I am stopping by your blog from DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.
    GDT, Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete