Gallery

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

THANKS WITH A FLOWER

Over the weekend I made a bunch of flower embellishments using Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies.  First I stamped the flowers, then I cut them out and inked them up with Tim Holtz Distressed dies.  Next, I sprayed the back with water and molded them using a stylus.  They took a while to dry.
Unfortunately my work space was still wet while I was creating this card.  I didn't notice the ripples on the inside until I completed the card.  I'm still going to send it because it is so pretty.
inside

The patterned papers are by CTMH.  They were a gift from a special friend.  The butterfly, frame and "thanks"  are My Creative Time dies.  I am entering this into Karen's Show it Off Saturdays Linky party at Little Scrap Pieces

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Katie!! I love the papers and colors!! The flower is so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so pretty! Love the polka dot paper and the flower is fabulous! Great design!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete