Gallery

Thursday, June 25, 2015

WONDERFUL WESTIES

A few months a go my friend asked me to make some cards with Westies on them.  I made ten.  She loved them so much that she asked  for ten more.  Her husband loves to bike, so I made on boyish card and one girlie.  For the dog I use Cricut Just Because Cards.  The bike is .my-creative-time.com/Way-To-Go-Stamp-Set.  The banner and scalloped circle die on the second card are also MCT.  The second card is a remake of one I had made a long time ago.  There are no sentiments on these cards as requested
The Papers are MME "My Girl;" and and "Cut and Paste"  I also used alot of scraps.

5 comments:

  1. These are both so cute Katie. The top one reminds me of the wizard of Oz I love em' both
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so fabulous, Katie!! I love the little Westies!! So cute!! The bikes and paper are fabulous!! What awesome cards - your friend will adore them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so super cute! Great papers! Hope you will be linking up with show me your craft space! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two adorable cards...I am in love with your sweet bicycle! So fun.

    ReplyDelete