Gallery

Sunday, August 9, 2015

SPECIAL CARD FOR SPECIAL FRIEND

Yesterday I met up with my blog buddy, Diana from DL.ART.  We celebrated her birthday at the Scrapbook Expo.  We had so much fun-shopping and chatting.  Have you been to Diana's blog lately colors are vibrant and add a fun embellishment to any project. CLICK HERE to visit her new shop.
For the card I used Carta Bella " It's a Celebration" paper collection.  I used a sketch that is the current challenge at DIE CUTTING DIVAS. The balloon dies are MCT Stitched Party Dies.   For the bag I used MCT Chalboard Birthday Stamp and Die set-I love the size of this bag.  The ribbon handles are from DL.ART CLICK HERE.
CHALLENGES
DL.ART-August Linky Party
DIE CUTTIN DIVAS-Sketch

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome gift set this is, Katie!! I love the balloons and the papers you used!! The ribbon looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my gifts that you gave me and the beautiful bracelet that yu made, but most of all I loved the time we spent together having fun and seeing all the scrappy goodies.
    I love your projects. Have a Blessed and great day, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday set! Lucky you to meet up with a crafty friend. Thanks for using my sketch at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and gift bag!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute and fun set. I know she loved it. It is always nice to meet up with bloggy friends.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable gift set, sure to make someone happy!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful gift set!! I am sure she loved it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete