Gallery

Thursday, January 14, 2016

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY PENGUIN OR BLCK, WHITE AND YELLOW CHALLENGE

Today Diana has a new Thankful Thursday Challenge-penguins or Black, White and Yellow.  I decided to do both on my card.   The penguin is standing on Midnight Black ribbon from the Newspaper Bundle .  I tied the balloons with the DL.ART Basic Twine-black and white and yellow and white.  Diana gives my readers a 10% discount-just use the code K34510 at check out.  She has some gorgeous new colors in her shop.
I cut the image with my explore the balloons are from Birthday bash-the penguin is part of the Cricut subscription. The tiny flowers are from Hobby Lobby -all of the papers are DCWV

5 comments:

  1. This is the coolest card ever--- excuse my pun, but I just love the penguin with the balloons what a great birthday card. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun challenge!! I absolutely love this!! Adorable!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card and fantastic papers!

    ReplyDelete