Gallery

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

FROZEN CARD FOR VALENTINE POCKET LETTER

I am making 4 Valentine Pocket Letters for my friends granddaughters.   Each letter has 6 pockets so that 12 cards per letter.  48 cards.  Some of the pockets are going to have goodies in them.  The girls love Frozen.  One side will be pink and red valentine and the other will be Blues and purples.
All of the cards are cut with My Creative Time's Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies and More
For this card i embossed the card with a Cuttlebug Snowflake folder.  Then I cut the Olaf image in Cricut Design Space.  I added a snowflake border by Paper Studio.  I added some Disney Sequins.


CHALLENGES
FCCB-Snow
PDE-Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! Olaf is too cute!! I love the embossing!! Fabulous my friend!! Did your son and hubby visit IU today?? I'd love to hear what they thought!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to CUTE!!! I love, love this and I am sure it will be a hit with the kiddo's!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete