Gallery

Monday, February 15, 2016

KEY TROUBLE

I have a funny story.  A few weeks ago my key wasn't working in the ignition.  So I had to use the valet key.  I had dropped it in the parking lot while I was in the store.  So i thought something had bent the tip of the key.  Yesterday my son wanted to drive my car.  I told him to use the valet key.  He looked at the damaged one and said "I can fix this What is this in the groove? "  It was a rhinestone from a card I had made.
I packaged the valentine pocket letters in these cute bags I made using the Frozen cartridge.
I am entering this into Karen's Show it off Saturday at LITTLE SCRAP PIECES


3 comments:

  1. These gift bags are so darn cute! I am sure they will be treasured! That is funny how our crafting supplies tend to follow us everywhere! Glad it was just a simple fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I find those little rhinestones everywhere!! So glad it was an easy fix!! Your gift bags are beautiful!! She looks so gorgeous!! Love them my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete