Gallery

Friday, September 1, 2017

DL.ART SEPTEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE

Wow-It is great to be back designing for DL.ART Challenges.  It is time for the September Linky Challenge.  Have you visited the DL.ART Store ?  Diana has some really cool new buttons as well as her awesome ribbon.  For this challenge I used 3 buttons from the Dog1" Flair Buttons Set 2 and Lavender ribbon from the Spring bundle.
I made my background with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks in Wilted Violet, Pistachio, and Broken China.  Then I cut out 3 circles with a Paper Shapers 11/2"circle punch.  Each circle is backed with DCWV solid papers.  I added some sequins from my stash.  The sentiment is by My Favorite Things.

I can't wait to see your creations.  Check out what the DT has created and the fabulous new products in the DL.ART Shop.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Katie! Those dog buttons are just as sweet as can be and I love the color combination on your beautiful background! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could not be more adorable, Katie!! I love how you used the buttons!! I need those now!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. how delightful with the DLArt buttons, Katie! SOOOO SWEET! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute!I love the cute buttons!Fun idea!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete