Gallery

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

NEW ART IMPRESSION WATERCOLOR SET

Yesterday I received my Art Impressions order.  I ordered the new Water color Bird Bath Set. I also bought the Window die.  To create this card I started by cutting out the window in brown paper-then i adhered it to some wood grained Paper Studio paper.  I colored the inside of the window with a yellow Marvy marker and added a floral stripe to look like wallpaper.  Then I glued this piece to a piece owater color color paper.  I stamped the grass and bushes using the original foilage stamps.  I added some flowers from the flower set 2.  I thought the window looked bare so i water colored a kitty from the hWC Cats set.  I am entering this as my second entry into the Flowers and Foilage Challenge.  Since my order they have released a WC Dog set-it is at the top of my new list.

1 comment: