Gallery

Thursday, October 26, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #215

Hello.  It is time for a brand new challenge over at DL.ART.  The theme is Sparkle and Ribbon.  Diana has the most gorgeous bundles of ribbon.  Be sure to check out the great collections of ribbon and buttons at the DL.ART store.  For my project I used Crown from the Gold bundle.  I love this shade of gold, and Chalk from the Newspaper Bundle.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount-just use the code k34510 at checkout.
For this challenge I made a 50th anniversary party.  The patterned paper and the jewel are from the party invitation.  I cut the heart and the 50 using Cricut Design space.  The pearl swirls are from  my stash.  I mounted the main matt on to some DCWV gold foil card stock, then onto some Quartz sparkly cardstock by Paper Studio.  I threaded the Chalk and Crown ribbons thru the Starfish, then adhered the whole thing to a 5X7 card base.
I can't wait to see your "Sparkle and Ribbon" projects.  Of course you can always enter a Thank You card.  Be sure to stop by DL.ART for inspiration

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous 50th Anniversary card! I love the starfish with the chalk and crown ribbon ~ it looks so elegant! The heart with the 50 is so pretty and I love the pearls and the gold paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and gorgeous, Katie!! I love the intricate heart!! The pearl swirls are beautiful!! The starfish is a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Katie! I love the gold tones and wonderful layout~
    Hugs,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie this is absolutely gorgeous I love the pearls and the twisted ribbon and the added starfish. Have a fun weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love that starfish..perfect add to this...love it!

    ReplyDelete