Gallery

Thursday, December 14, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #218-CHRISTMAS

GOOD MORNING.  We are having beautiful weather here in Northern California.  Crisp and sunny.  Have you checked out the new DL.ART store.  There are some amazing new buttons and lots of fun ribbon bundles.  The new challenge is "Christmas" - you can always substitute Thank you card.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount just use the code KA345 at checkout.  I used the Creamy Dreamy Bundle and the Baby Bundle
This year I made a pocket card for my Holiday cards.  There is a family photo on the backside of the insert.  I began with a pre-made pearly white card base by Co'rdinations.  Then I added a mat of  Paper Source metallic card stock.  I embossed the white layer with a Cuttlebug folder.  Then I cut the pocket using an Anna Griffin Pocket die.  The embellishments on the gold card are Anna Griffin.  The rich golden bow is the yummy Creme Brulee ribbon from the Creamy Dreamy Bundle.  The silver and blue card has a Stampin' Up sentiment and beautiful blue and white ribbons from the Baby Bundle

Creme Brulee=Creamy Dreamy Bundle

Baby Blue & Sweet Dreams-Baby Bundle
Hop on over to DL.ART to get inspiration from Diana and her talented team.  I hope you are having fun preparing for the holidays.  We can't wait to see your projects.

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are absolutely stunning Katie, I love all the detail and the embossing is so elegant. Have a wonderful day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous, Katie!! I love the elegant designs!! They look amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful ribbons and embossed background too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete