Gallery

Thursday, December 28, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE-NEW YEARS

I hope you all had a lot of fun celEbrating the holidays.  Today is the first day of the DL.ART New Years Challenge.  Of course you can substitute a thank you card. Check out all of the fun buttons and ribbons in the DL.ART shop.  For this challenge I used one of my favorite bundles-BYOB-Build your own bundle.   The white ribbon is Pure Love from The Valentine Bundle.  Diana gives my readers a 10% discount-just use the code KA345 at checkout.
The fun circle background paper is DCWV. I cut the champagne glasses and "Cheers" with my Cricut I added some fun pearls for the bubbles. 
I can't wait to see what you design for this challenge.  Hop on over to the DL.ART Blog for some inspiration

4 comments:

  1. Cheers, what a great card Katie, very festive I like how you did the chapagne. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome New Years card! Fun sparkle...love the design!
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas..Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! It is absolutely wonderful for the new year! This card would be perfect to enter into the SumMore Fun mood board challenge at vostamps.blogspot.com. I invite you to join us!

    ReplyDelete