Gallery

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

MCIKEY WINTER SCENE

Hello.  I have not been blogging much lately due to a bad back.  I am having trouble sitting and sleeping. I wanted to make a quick card for my grand nephew.  They are going to Disneyland soon. So I bought the Cricut Mickey and Friends Cozy Christmas.  There are so many pieces to the cuts.  I decided to flatten the images and print and cut.  It was so easy and much less time sitting at my craft table.  First I cut some white glitter Core'dinations card stock for snow, then I added some snow flake paper for the sky.  I print and cut the house and car  from the  original Mickey and Friends cartridge.
I adhered the house to the snow scene then I added some rhinestones, trees and a wooden snowflake.
Next I cut a slit in the car and tucked the holiday clad Mickey and Minnie in the drivers seat.
Challenge
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog=316 CHRISTMAS

5 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet scene you've created!! Mickey and Minnie are adorable!! I hope your back is feeling much better soon. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Cute! Mickey is a favorite. My daughter has been asking to go back to the parks, but we still have Universal Passes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is SUPER duper cute!! I love Mickey & Minnie!!
    I hope that you are feeling better..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Great work on all that paper piecing! I hope you are feeling better soon! Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love Mickey and Minnie! Hope you feel better soon! Thanks for sharing at FCCB this week!

    Merry Christmas!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete