Gallery

Thursday, February 1, 2018

DL.ART FEBRUARY Linky Challenge

Hello, Ity is the first day in February-it's time for another Linky Challenge over at DL.ART
  Diana has lots of pretty pink and red ribbons in her store.  For this challenge I used Sweet Love and Red Hot Love from the Valentines Bundle.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount just use the code KA345 at checkout.
Sophie is my newest grand niece-she was born in July.  For her First Valentines card, I decided to go with Hello Kitty.  Lately I have been using the Print and cut feature on my Cricut.  It works really well with cuts that have a lot of little pieces. The winged hear is pieced together Hello Kitty is print and cut.  Her bow is Red Hot Love the ruffled border at the bottom is Sweet Love.  Both ribbons are in the Valentine Bundle.

Visit DL.ART to see what the designers have created for the Linky Challenge.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.

2 comments:

  1. I love Hello Kitty!! This is so beautiful, Katie!! I love the bow!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!! I love Hello Kitty too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete