Gallery

Friday, March 16, 2018

DL.ART MARCH SPECIAL

The March special over at DL.ART is fabulous and perfect for spring projects.  I love everything Beatrix Potter.  I even decorated the girls nurseries in this theme.  So when Diana came out with a set of 30 Beatrix Potter buttons and coordinating ribbon, I had to order it right away.
You will love this set 30 Beatrix Potter buttons and the sweet pea bundle consisting of 5 yards sweet pink and sweet pea. To get this at a discounted price of $15.00 for the month of march only- use code MSBPSP.
I made these easel cards using Anna Griffin Vintage Bunny Diecuts
Vintage Vineyard ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Your easel cards are so gorgeous, Katie!! I love the vintage bunny images and the papers!! They look amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are just adorable Katie, the ease cards are great and the bunnies are just too adorable. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your easel cards are absolutely beautiful!The buttons are so sweet!
    Wonderful job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete