Gallery

Thursday, March 22, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #225-FLOWERS

Good Morning it is time for an new challenge over at DL.ART.  Diana has a lot of fun bundles of crinkle ribbon and buttons in her store.  She has a special running the month of March. It includes Sweet Pink and Sweet Pea crinkle ribbon.  You will also receive 30 Beatrix Potter Buttons.. To get a discounted price of $15.00 for the month of March only  use the code MSBPSP at checkout. 


For the "Flower" Challenge I used Mocha from the Coffee House Bundle and Steel Blue from the Blues Bundle.  I made a masculine flower card.
I began by watercoloring some  Art Impressions stamps.  Then I cut out the image with My Creative Time dies.  The papers are Graphic 45.  I tied Steel Blue ribbon through a Vintage Button.  I then attached the button to a strip of  Mocha crinkle ribbon.

I hope to see your projects in the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #225-Flowers.  You can always substitute a Thank You card.

5 comments:

  1. I love it Katie, flowers on a masculine card. This came out super. I love how this came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best stamps for watercoloring and you paint them perfectly! I love the flowers in the truck be and on the ground, that plaid paper and brown ribbon with the button make this a perfect masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! The truck looks amazing!! I love how you watercolored it!! The papers are fabulous!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!Love how it came out too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete